Thursday, October 23, 2008

Giving up the Car for a bike in the Rio Grande Valley

It Was a passion for moving and a desire to do something better for myself and the world that led me to hit the road on bicycle. Okay my car died and I did not want to buy a new one with what it costs to fill a tank. The Season was right for me to start this endeavor. with warm mornings I began to commute to work and back a few miles a day. Soon school started and I needed to go furthur. So I made some goals of borrowing a car as little as possible and it wasn't long before I was able to call myself a biker and not feel like a liar. This here is the blog of my adventures in the Rio Grande Valley, commuting between Rio Rancho and Abluquerque New Mexico. What is happening that makes life better, worse or just weirder for me and my bicycle.

I dont know a whole lot about biking (infact I dont even know what kind of bike I ride!!!???) and the community around it. So I'll do my best to figure it out and talk about it here.

Peace For Now

J

No comments: